How often do you get to build something that is truly world-changing? Sable is building the first truly global bank, with customers and accounts in every country, defeating bureaucracy to build an institution that supports the future of work, travel and study.
At Sable, we measure ourselves by the success of our customers and their advocacy. We value obsessing about the customer, cultivating an environment that is collaborative, open, inclusive, and respectful of one another and each others ideas.
As a Product Design Lead at Sable you will own and manage all UI/UX design for the Sable mobile app (IOS and Android), web, and graphic.
What we are looking for:
- You are passionate about design and are genuinely interested in designing delightful experiences that impact peoples’ lives. You learn as much as you can about the people you are designing for and make design decisions based on their needs. You like staying up-to-date on the latest design trends and techniques.
- You enjoy working in a startup and agile environment. No task is too small or big for you. You are able to work alone or with others to problem solve and develop clear action and execution plans, providing visibility on progress appropriately.
- You are a team player who puts the interest of the team above your own. You display a positive attitude and are excited to share your ideas with the team as well as listen to those of others.
- You impress your teammates with how detail-oriented you are. You actively work towards making the development process as smooth as possible for engineering.
- You are flexible. You know that things can change very quickly, and you are adaptable and welcome change.
- Shape the visual language of Sable
- Own and manage along with product the UI/UX design for the Sable mobile app (iOS and Android), web, and graphic.
- Work with Product and Engineering to facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels
- Think in terms of design systems, contribute and evolve this system and make rational design decisions based on data, user research and intuition
- Design templates, flows, animated prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for our mobile apps and website
- Work very closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality design implementation and user experience
- Clearly communicate and present concepts to the leadership team