This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company to help enable the future of travel. We're building a noise and automation platform used by thousands of Airbnb hosts and property managers around the world.
Location: Malmö, Sweden preferred.
As our product designer, you’ll be responsible how Minut’s solutions should behave, look and feel. Your mission is to make sure our product experience solves for the needs of our customers. That means leading all the way from problem definition and discovery to designing concepts, interactions and visuals.
This role will let you collaborate with virtually everyone at Minut. Your home base is our product team where you’ll work side by side with our engineers and product manager daily. But you’ll also have a tight relationship with our marketing, sales, and operations teams to learn more about our customers’ problems as well as spread knowledge about how the product works.
You’ll get to apply a wide skill set covering customer research, UX/UI design, copywriting and in general rolling up your sleeves to get things done. We’re a small, resourceful company that’s responsive to the opportunities around us, so you’ll thrive here if you enjoy a fast pace, taking initiative, and days that look very different from one another.
Who you are
- You’ve been designing web and mobile apps for at least 5 years
- You have expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- You have a deep understanding of platform and usability guidelines such as Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines for iOS, Google’s Material Design, and WCAG
- You’re fluent with design tools such as Figma
- You are comfortable owning and driving the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects and prioritising tasks
- You’re relentless in digging deeper and fully understanding the problem to be solved through interacting with your team, stakeholders, and customers
- You have excellent collaboration and communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on a tight schedule with changing priorities
- You’re proud of the portfolio showcasing your earlier work
What you’ll do
- Take the lead on product design, currently as the only one of your kind but with an outlook to soon grow our product design team further
- Focus on digital experiences in our mobile and web apps but spanning also the interactions with our physical products (the Minut sensors) and the services complementing our product offering
- Plan, prioritise, and deliver top-class design experiences autonomously (UX, UI, UX copy, user research)