About Brain Health Bootcamp
The Brain Health Bootcamp is on a mission to fundamentally transform mental health education. We provide online education and resources to adolescents and school communities. Our comprehensive online curriculum steps students through engaging evidence-informed video content, infographics, illustrations, and helpful guides to demystify mental health: what it is, how to talk about it, and how to seek help. We’re creating game-changing mental health education by reframing mental health as brain health, and providing online education for young people across the country. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety from the pandemic, the need for brain health education and healthy coping skills is more important than ever.
To make our vision for mental health awareness a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs, researchers, content creators, and mission-driven go-getters to create massive impact and do the best work of our lives.
We're looking for a Product & Design Associate who is passionate about developing mental health education for adolescents. You’ll play an essential role in developing & designing our school curriculum & programs: gathering mental health research and then communicating it through consumable content forms (infographics, videos, etc), accessible designs, and school activities. You’ll also be in charge of implementing improvements on the curriculum and increasing efficacy of the BHB programming.
What You’ll Do:
- Research: Read and digest scientific papers and articles on brain health
- Conduct user interviews: Understand adolescent wellbeing and needs, and speak to adolescents and educators to understand their knowledge gaps and mental health concerns within the school systems
- Design product components: create visuals, infographics, direct videos, etc. that make up the brain health curriculum
- Analyze data: Review the data collected through the bootcamp and analyze pitfalls in our curriculum
- Run case studies: Run experiments with the data collected through the online bootcamp and write case studies that explore the efficacy of our programming
- Improve product: Strategize how the BHB content can be improved and work with leading stakeholders to increase the efficacy of the program
- 2+ year in product, design, or content creation
- You are a self-starter and don’t require a lot of hand-holding or direction
- You get excited by the ability to develop and execute strategy and can pull people in as needed
- You are analytical and data-driven and can effectively communicate metrics and analysis
- You are execution-oriented and err on the side of action
- You have excellent communication (oral and written), time management, organizational, and leadership skills
- You are a team player and collaborate well with different teams and personalities
- You have a deep passion for our mission and the future of mental health