The service is designed to solve the following tasks:
- Rapid analysis of new co-investment projects.
- Implementation of consensus methodology through voting, approval, proposal, etc. on co-investment projects.
- Creating a co-investment platform based on Ethereum and Binance Chain as a DAO
Areas of Application
DAO.vc can be seen as an evolution of the following areas:
- An aggregator of economic and related strategies like YFI, trading robots, various kinds of professional advice from brokers and other market participants.
- A crowdfunding platform like Kickstarter, RocketHub, Kikico and others, as DAO.vc is a collection of contributors on one side and startups on the other.
- A set of DeFi/DAO-protocols, as the service facilitates rapid entry into the DAO/DEX and DeFi segments, and can be seen as a protocol – a set of smart contracts operating on common standards that help both the end user and the projects involved.