👉 This role is global and remote. Reach out to our Senior Product Analyst, Kenrick if you're keen to know more:
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our Data and Insights team! We believe that data insights are essential to help ensure that we provide users with the best product experience possible. If you or someone you know is passionate about start-ups and wants to create direct value to our customers, share this amazing opportunity!
Scope of Work
- Actively identify and define business problems that can be addressed using data.
- Generate actionable insights from data and deliver them to the relevant stakeholders .
- Create tools and processes that will enable others to generate their own data insights.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis on app features to uncover insights.
- Bring disruptive ideas and approaches and translate ideas to actionable insights that deliver business results
- Create inventive, data-based approaches to solving difficult business problems
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis to create and scale insights
- A/B testing, data and user's feedback analysis
- Analyze, recommend improvement initiatives
Successful candidates will have
- Experience working as a Data Analyst, Product Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, or similar roles.
- Proficient in SQL and Python/R for analysis.
- Ability to present data and insights effectively.
- Experience working with GCP is preferred.