Our Commitment to User Privacy:
This Policy describes how Kiwano.cash protects and manages your personal data, including:
- What data we collect when you sign-up for, use, or engage with any of our applications, products, services or websites (collectively "Services");
- How we manage data from the beginning of your engagement forward;
- The choices you have regarding how data is managed.
We Limit Use of Your Personal Data:
- To providing, maintaining and improving our Services;
- To communicating with you about new and existing Services;
- To protect the legal rights, property and safety of our Services and users.
Sharing Personal Data with Merchants:
We may be required to share your data with a merchant if you open a Payment Dispute for a transaction with said merchant.
We Collect and Use Data:
Data You Provide:
Your name, email address, phone number, birth date, bank verification number, payment card and bank information as well as other information you may be asked to provide when signing-up for an account, providing identity verification or engaging in a transaction.
- Transaction Data: when, where and how a transaction takes place including, but not limited to, the devices and payment methods used;
- Device Data: hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, mobile network data as well as other data generated by a device's interaction with our Services;
- Location Data: to prevent fraudulent use of our Services;
- User Data: browser data, Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses and other data describing user engagement;
- Cookies: small data files we may store on your computer or mobile device memory to help us manage your engagement with our Services, including gathering aggregated data about engagement;