Last Updated: April 14, 2022
Leap Connect, Inc. (“Leap”) is a social learning platform that offers conversations in small groups. Leap (“we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell your personal information, or provide your personal information to third parties to use for their own purposes.
Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide to us:
- Contact information, ****such as your first and last name, email address, city that you live in, and phone number.
- Profile Picture that you upload to the Service.
- Content and activity data, such as your responses to questions, participation in conversations and other information you submit through your engagement with our Services.
- Communications that you change with others in the app or that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications, and details about your engagement with them.
Third party sources. We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as social media platforms**.** If you access our Services through a social networking site or a third-party login service, we may collect information about you from that third party that you have made available via your privacy settings.
Automatic data collection. We may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with the Services, such as:
- Device data, ****such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to our website, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.
Cookies and similar technologies. Our website may use the following technologies:
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes: