Environment Is The Most Important Thing as We Take A Natural Approach to Learning English ..where Success Is Simply This Step Now
We release ourselves from the Idea of Perfection.
..and realize there is Never a Single Answer.
Learning to learn. Becoming your own teacher.
..the General Underlying the Specific.
- Environment is the foundation of learning.
- Environment occurs between learners and others. Successful communication is always more than one.
- Class is methods and techniques. The General not particular.
- Class is a prelude to the learning that follows.
- Learning occurs naturally, in small steps, over the long term.
- Small number of students directly with teacher.
- Most learning occurs in exploration and experimentation.
- Success is measured at the level of the individual.
- In the last step we learn for the next - There are no mistakes.
- Grammar is less effective as a way to first learn.
- Words are the least effective way to say a word.