We take kids seriously.
Our goal is simple: help the next generation of kids be more ambitious, more creative, and learn to think for themselves. We're building a new kind of education company.
We're not taking a traditional approach, and we're not looking for traditional thinkers. We're looking to collaborate with a video company that is passionate about magic, collaboration, and dynamic and engaging storytelling.
What we are building
A new kind of virtual space for kids (currently focused on 9-14 year olds) — one where kids are more ambitious, more curious, and more creative as a byproduct of their education experience. We encourage kids to blaze their own trail, follow their passions, and think critically.
About you and our ideal working relationship
- You have the expertise and resources to create a wide range of video content from product launches to user testimonials.
- You can generate assets including live video, graphics, animation, etc in-house as well as work with assets generated within our product.
- You are storytellers and value dynamic and engaging arcs.
- You value working as a collaborator and are eager to gain context on the company and contribute to videos with on brand creative collaboration. We are looking to build an ongoing relationship with a company we trust and that is invested in our collaboration. We are still developing our video style and while we have a specific vision that we can clearly communicate, we also value the expertise you bring to the table and look forward to what we can create together.
- You can work on revisions with realistically quick turnaround times.
- You're interested and have availability to work with us regularly on a variety of projects.
- Bonus points: Mentoring a kid or group of kids in creating/editing video content is also exciting to you.
What we're looking for
We are hoping to find one studio who can handle two main kinds of projects:
Type 1: Short-form Marketing Assets:
Short (~30 sec-1min. long) videos that make the text/dialogue snippets we want to highlight from kid interactions in our product look visually appealing on our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). There are 2 kinds of audio-based content in this bucket:
- "Magical Moment" interactions among kids in Rooms (will be extracted from Loom session recordings).
- User testimonial snippets (likely extracted from interview recordings).