Making sure the concept can be delivered. Re-considering solutions that affect Season 2 scope.
BanklessDAO Mobile App v1.0 Functionality
User experiences and the technology behind them.
- The app would use the DiscordAPI allowing the user to authorize access to their profile and activity information.
$BANK balance and recent transactions
- For the purposes of security, it's recommended to hold from implementing Web3 wallet connection in the app for Season 2 scope. It's technically possible to do, and R&D in that direction will be going on in the #mobile-platform project, but at this stage there are many security and complexity considerations on mobile platforms.
- The proposed Season 2 implementation is to:
- Allow users provide their public wallet address and pull their on-chain $BANK balance using a public Ethereum gateway, such as Infura.
- Integrate the app with Collab.Land service used in the Discord to tip contributors. The service has an API that accepts user's Discord API auth token, which works nicely in our case.
- Collab.Land API docs for Balance and Transaction History:
- POAP tokens for a given public address can be accessed using POAP or Ethereum network's public gateways.
DAO Achievement tokens