Make your workspace your own by setting preferences for you and your team.
Change the following in account settings.
- Set your theme: select a preset theme, match your system preference or apply a custom theme. You can update this anytime using
K by searching for the action
Change interface scheme. You can also switch between light and dark mode using
- Reduce motion and animations.
- Display full names instead of usernames of your team members when they show up in the app.
- Set a default home view: Choose between Active Cycle, Active issues, Inbox, My Issues, Board or custom views.
- Developer preview: Enable experimental features as we roll them out in beta.
- Auto-assign to self: This will set you as the assignee for any new issues you create, no matter what team you create the issues under.
- Git-related preferences: Toggle automations to move an issue to in progress or auto-assign to self when you use the git branch copy action. This will save you a few clicks.
- Open links in a new window: Set the app to always open external links in a new window.
Change team preferences under your team's individual settings page.
How to access
- Go to general settings and find the team name. Alternatively, click on the more menu (three dots) that shows up when you hover over the team name in the sidebar.
- When creating new a new team, you can choose to copy over settings from another team to save you time.
- Name and Key: The key is the prefix for your issues. We recommend using short ones and default to create one that is 3-characters long.