We use daily standup meetings to share this. In case you miss the meeting, drop your update in #general on Slack.
- What did you work on yesterday?
- What you're planning on today?
- What do you need help with?
The Daily Standup
Weekly connect on Friday.
- Recaps the previous week
- What were you able to accomplish
- What did you do for the first time this week
- The best and the worst part of the week
- Outlines priorities for the coming week
- What do you want to accomplish. Identify the big three, Block your calendar, and Add details to Trello
- What do you want to do for the first time
The first available workday of the month (skip on new quarter starts)
- Company recap of wins and learnings
- Review quarterly OKRs (different person every week)
- Add one good thing to the culture
The first available workday of the quarter