<img src="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/c4d1147f-e1f3-40c3-8b17-f6f72dcf11ec/information.png" alt="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/c4d1147f-e1f3-40c3-8b17-f6f72dcf11ec/information.png" width="40px" /> This is where you will begin turning your goals into reality. Based on the goals you listed in the previous section, how do you plan to accomplish these goals? Toggle the arrows below and write in your answer.
- Are you releasing an album, EP, or single? Why?
- Explain the demand for the product. How do you know people want the product?
- What is the creative direction of the new release? How does this differ from previous releases?
- Who will be releasing the music? A label? Yourself?
- If yourself, what distributor will you be using? Who will be communicating with them and taking lead on all sales and streaming conversations?
- What will make this product launch different? How will it stand out?
- What is your initial budget? Have you thought about where you plan to spend the bulk or your money? Why is this the best bang for your buck?
- Think about all forms of marketing channels - for example, website, email, social media, radio, publicity, influencer marketing, etc. What do you think is your strongest channel? Why?
- Describe your superfan.
- How do you plan to reach her?
- How do you plan to acquire fans on social media before the release date?
- How do you plan to acquire fan email addresses before the release date?
- Is your website important? Why or why not?
- How do you plan to general website visitors before the release date?
- How do you plan to generate buzz or fan engagement prior to your release?
- Is a fanclub important to you? Why or why not?
- What pre-order bundles do you plan to sell in your pre-order campaign?
- Where do you plan on selling these items?
- Is price an important factor for your fanbase? Why or why not?