April 5, 2021 - Led by Jared Spool
What got us here won’t be what gets us there.
You’ll need the support of key stakeholders in your organization. You’ll need to get them onboard with your UX metrics plan.
This won’t be easy for them. They’ve got years of old-style thinking that will resist this new way of approaching measuring UX.
But we’ve got you covered. You’ll learn the key mindset shifts so that…
- Your stakeholders will see how great UX improves the lives of your users.
- Your stakeholders will support your UX research efforts, especially when it comes to hard-to-reach users and customers.
- Your stakeholders will trust your expertise on the best methods and
techniques for gleaning deep insights into your users’ needs.
Before the talk gets started:
How this discussion will go:
- 20 - 30 minutes short presentation on the today's topic.
- Remainder of the time discussing your questions.
- Please put your questions in the chat.
- Jessica Ivins will collect the questions and pick the ones we'll answer today.
Things to keep in mind with Zoom:
- If the little Chat pop-ups get distracting, feel free to open the chat window.
- Please put your microphone on mute.
- If Jessica chooses your question, you can unmute to talk about it with Jared
- Zoom's Speaker View will let you keep Jared visible and you'll see what he's presenting on the screen.
- This session is closed captioned.
We're recording this session and will post it later today. You can find the recordings in the Program Materials section of the Persuasive UX Metrics program.
Notes for today's discussion:
There are three perspectives we need to make significant change:
- Toolset: We need to change the tools we use, so we can tackle the hardest challenges.
- Skillset: We need new skills to approach the challenges with a different capability.