Disclaimer: we're a diverse team and open to local as well as international applicants. So we wrote this one in English. Yet, good German skills are definitely a big plus, as most of our internal communication is (still) in German.
So, what will you do at TechLabs Düsseldorf as Partnerships Manager?
You will build and manage the connection between our business partners and TechLabs Düsseldorf. It will be your job to find and attract the right partners who will work alongside TechLabs Düsseldorf to rethink digital education in the area.
- Generate new contacts and partnership opportunities with exciting partners (e.g. High growth startups, Consulting Companies, Speakers, NGOs)
- Development and establishing new Partnership models from strategy to rollout
- Serve as the key point of contact between TechLabs and partners
- Get in touch with local politics and initiatives to foster exchange within the ecosystem
- Design presentations for potential partners with quality content and a thought trough pitch strategy
You might be a good fit if...
- You are self-motivated, accountable, and work well autonomously
- You bring energy and creativity to your work
- You are motivated, a great communicator, and enjoy being part of a collaborative team
- As a bonus, you have worked in sales and key account management and/or on other challenging projects and ambitious (nonprofit) visions before
- You committed to spend 5 hours per week for TechLabs, allowing you to contribute meaningfully
What we offer...
- Gaining hands-on experience in negotiations with international companies, building strong skills that are useful in various fields
- Working at TechLabs is characterized by by a high degree of autonomy as well as creative freedom allowing you to work on your own schedule
- A young, highly motivated, and vibrant team that's passionate about shaping TechLabs' future
- Access to special events and trips of TechLabs and it’s partners to build a strong network of like-minded individuals