We're super flexible whenever you want to take a vacation, but we're also reasonable. Therefore, a couple of things to remember:
- You are entitled to 7 vacation days per year
- Let everyone know in the Slack channel at least a week before. If shorter than that, just call George in his sleep (I recommend around 4AM - that usually works best)
- Any time-off must be approved – there are multiple people in the team and we cannot afford to have everyone on vacation at the same time
- You can also work on a holiday if you like, and gain a +1 vacation day
- Enjoy it, forget about work and brag about it to other people on Slack 😎
Work Hard, Play Hard
Every employee at Abstract starts with the standard Paid Time Off allowance outlined below.
Regular Holidays & Special Non-Working Days
Requesting time off
Just let everyone know in Slack at least a week before. If shorter than that, talk with the founders first.
- Q: Will my unused vacation days carry over to the following year?
- Q: As a new employee, will my vacation days be prorated?