In this article we explain how overtime works in Molteo. This is including an explanation of the different types of salary types concerning overtime.
👷 Written by @Fie Hancke
When do you get overtime?
- If you work more than scheduled.
- If you work on a day that is not a work day.
When is overtime deducted?
- If you work less than scheduled.
- If you do not work on a day that it a work day.
- If you choose on the project Vacation (urlaub) and the salary type is Use accrued overtime (Aufgelaufene Überstunden nutzen).
- You can always adjust/edit overtime manually. This is only possible from the computer.
- Overtime is counted from the date of enrollment.
- If the amount of overtime is very high or very low, the reason might be, that the employee has had a Molteo account for longer than it has been used.
- If the amount of overtime is a positive number, the employee has worked too much.
- If the amount of overtime is a negative number, the employee has worked too little.
Different salary types
- There are three different types of salary for vacation.
- If you choose Vacation (urlaub) as the project, you have three different options:
- Use accrued overtime (Aufgelaufene Überstunden nutzen): Vacation days will be deducted from overtime.