💡 The principles that guide our decisions
- It's more important who your work with than what are you doing and what are the purpose. Nothing can be built with the people you don't like.
- The possibility is not determined by opinion, only by attempt.
- Nothing is more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct or more uncertain of success than to take the issue in the introduction of a new order of things.
- Heaven is a purpose, principle, and people. Purgatory is paper and procedure. Hell is rule and regulation.
- It is possible that the most concise definition of organization is simply agreement.
- There isn't any poor work; there's only work poorly done, poorly recognized, or poorly paid.
- It's not making better people of others that management it's about. It's about making a better person of self. Income, power, and title have nothing to do with that.
- Inspiration is often the cold of desperation.
- What you don't understand is that in companies like this procedure is more important than purpose, and method more important than the purpose.
- Safe space is a right to be yourself.
Many of this principles directly comes from One From Many by Dee Hock