Using Notion to manage your online classes.
- Course Calendar: A calendar can help you keep track of assignments, tests, and projects. It can help you see the big picture and chart your progress. You can also keep track of other activities such as work and family commitments, leisure activities, and study time.
- Weekly Time Blocking: Planning out every moment of your day in advance and dedicating specific time “blocks” for certain tasks and responsibilities.
- Goal Tracker: The most important tip for anyone taking online classes is staying on task. It’s understandable that sometimes things happen in life that are unforeseen and pull us away from our studies. But you must keep your primary goal in mind.
- Quiz / Exam Tracker: Put down important dates for your quiz and exams.
- Assignments: Jot down the homework assignments you have for the semester.
- Syllabus Tracker: Keep track of the syllabi you have for the semester.
Weekly Time Blocking
Quiz / Exam Tracker
⏭️ Recommended Steps
- Create a new Notion account or use your existing account. Notion has a FREE Personal Plan.
- Go to "Duplicate" in the top right hand corner.
- Copy this template to your account.
- Understand Notion's features and tools
- Begin putting in Goals you have for the semester.
- Add key dates for important events like registering for classes in the Planner.
- Use the Weekly Time Blocker to dedicate certain tasks for the day.