- Each interview with a customer is put in the Samples table,
- and individual observations gleaned from those interviews—for example, "Too many potato-based items at the snack bar"—are put into the Nuggets table, with a link to the recording of the interview and a timestamp.
- Nuggets are also categorised by:
- the associated emotions,
- which Props (items and locations) are associated with the nugget,
- and the stage of the user lifecycle (or Journey) in which the nugget occurred (onboarding, membership, etc.).
Airtable: Organize anything you can imagine