In short: Full-time position, remote, based in the USA. Generous stock options in the company.
🔧 The position
- You’ll lead operations. As the first dedicated operations lead, you’ll outline strategies, execute or iterate them, and grow the operations function at Gigs. Operations at Gigs sits at the intersection of product, engineering, business development, customer success, and external supply-side stakeholders. You’ll work to enable seamless and scalable operations at this intersection.
- You’ll ensure scalability. We are scaling rapidly and you will need to design and lead large organizational structures across multiple geographies and cultures. Your ultimate goal is to create and maintain an effective administrative and product structure to support Gigs’ strategy.
- You’ll become an in-house expert. Working cross-functionally, you will become an expert on the various teams and their projects, so you can best set up operational structures. This also includes mastering the steep learning curve in our supply-side and customer nuances, to effectively operate at a high-level from day 1.
- You’ll iterate and measure your team’s success. Review operational metrics regularly with leadership and provide a detailed understanding of business performance for the function, as well as a detailed action plan when goals are not met.
- Over the next months and years, we’ll work with you to build a best-in-class operations team around you.
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you. 🦄
- You’ve built an operations team before and have 5+ years within operations teams at startups and/or scale-ups within the SaaS and API space. Your previous experiences, track record, and network provide you with all you need to set up an operations team from scratch. Ideally, you’ve built and guided an operations team from post-Series A to Series C before.
- You bring the team spirit. You are not only ****a team player, but you inspire your peers to bring their A-game. As an empathetic leader, you have a high degree of emotional intelligence and the managerial skills to build a best-in-class operations team.
- You love learning technologies as you go. You always seek to find the right tool for the job and don’t only follow what you already know. You know scaling is hard work and love to find tools that remove friction and add scalability.
- You’re a master of cross-functional work. You’re great at managing multiple projects with various stakeholders at a time. You’re quick to understand complex topics within different teams, which makes you great at navigating cross-functional work as we scale our products and platforms.
🌱 Our offer
- 28 paid vacation days per year (PTO).