You will work directly with the CEO and founding team in helping operate and grow companies at a ground level.
What you will do:
- This will be the hardest internship you’ll ever have.
- If you earn it (and you should), you’ll have more autonomy and responsibility than any other internship you could take this Summer.
- You’ll come away having seen, experienced working with a variety of businesses and founders.
Who you are:
- Are self sufficient when it comes to execution. Figure out how to solve problems and make things happen, not waiting for help or permission
- Will do everything from building the strategy to googling support questions to answering emails and tickets. No job is too small. On this team, our mentality is: “anything to get the job done”
- On this team, we maximize learning. You will fail if you're not learning fast enough
- Are comfortable working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- A self-starter mindset with a strong work ethic
- Problem-solver abilities and are not afraid to think outside the box
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as a team