iOS 12 introduced a new feature called Siri Shortcuts. These shortcuts allow you to trigger various actions in SnipNotes with a custom voice phrase.
You can use custom Siri commands to ...
- open a specific note or category
- read the contents of a note with Siri
- save your current location in SnipNotes
- save the contents of your clipboard in SnipNotes
How to Create a Siri Shortcut
- Open a note in SnipNotes
- Tap on the link icon at the bottom center
- Select either Open Note with Siri or Read Note with Siri
- Tap the record button and say a custom phrase
Shortcuts for a Note