Aumio is a mindfulness and sleep app for children - with mindful storytelling and playful exercises we empower children to grow up healthy, confident and less stressed. The Aumio-App offers more than 20 hrs. of child-friendly meditations, sleep-stories, dream journeys and yoga exercises. Aumio has been developed at the Freie University of Berlin and has been proven to help with issues such as sleep, stress and concentration.
We are looking for a Marketing Working Student to help grow our customer base in Germany, Europe, United States and beyond.
- Support the marketing team in various tasks in order to grow our customer base
- Manage our customer engagement and user retention platform (CRM)
- Support in the day to day work with different digital acquisition channels, including: social (paid & unpaid), SEO, partnerships, content, email and more.
- Independently plan, execute and measure your own marketing campaigns
- Uncover creative, non-traditional and new methods of acquiring users.
- You are a self-starter, responsible with a hands-on working approach
- You are enthusiastic about numbers and able to learn and adapt new software tools (like online marketing tools) quickly
- First experience with app-marketing & digital acquisition channels is a plus
- Experience with Attribution tracking system (e.g. AppsFlyer) and CRMs (e.g. CleverTap) is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Help to create a brand new app that strengthens the mental health of children and families
- Lots of startup spirit: Become part of a young, dynamic team
- Flexible working hours and location
- Adequate compensation