In short: Full-time, remote position. Please only apply if you are currently residing in the US.
😍 We are Gigs
- Gigs is building Stripe for phone plans. Enabling platforms to sell phone & data subscriptions to their users through an easy-to-use API in 200+ countries.
- For consumers, Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch, or IoT device.
- See immediate results of your work. Our large-scale integrations mean huge adoption within a short time. We obsess about the needs of our partners and their end customers to build a best-in-industry experience.
- We are backed by the investors behind Stripe, Dropbox, Airbnb, Facebook, Spotify & Plaid. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and investors that can help us in tricky situations.
- We completed the Y Combinator W21 batch and have further raised our Seed and Series A rounds with USA-based investors.
🔧 The position
We are looking for an Onboarding Manager to supercharge onboarding at Gigs and help establish the processes to help the onboarding function scale as we grow. You will be the first hire at Gigs to focus exclusively on onboarding and will play a fundamental role in the development of the function. You will work closely with Dan, our Head of Customer Success.
Customer onboarding management
- You will manage Gigs customer onboarding - helping customers smoothly and efficiently through the onboarding process, ensuring that they are onboarded appropriately for their use case and are set up for immediate success.
- You will understand our customers, their business model, their vertical and their use of Gigs, in order to be able to direct and adapt their onboarding to their specific needs, in order to ensure that their onboarding is as smooth as possible.
- You'll provide exceptional relationship management during the onboarding process to resolve any issues that may arrive.
- You will collaborate quickly and effectively with BD, operations, account management and support to cross-functionally coordinate onboarding and to ensure relevant information is being passed on effectively and promptly.
Building and developing best-in-class onboarding processes
- You will build out our use of tools, infrastructure and data, and develop and own relevant KPIs, to track and improve the efficiency of how onboarding is conducted at Gigs.
- As we scale, you will build out a team underneath you and be at the forefront of developing a best-in-class onboarding service.
- You will critically review our current onboarding process and look to improve it by using your experience. You will develop different onboarding processes depending on vertical and iterate on these processes to improve their efficiency and value delivery. You will help put in place a low touch onboarding process for appropriate customers.
- You will think in terms of scale, understanding and anticipating where documentation, automation and process can be used to help our customers at volume. You will work with our marketing team to create landing pages and update materials to allow customers to self serve more easily.
👟 About you