Welcome to Interview Query!
We've curated hundreds of Data Science interview questions across 100+ top-tier tech companies, sourced by community members who've recently interviewed at these places.
Prepare for your upcoming interviews the right way by answering these interview questions and learning from Interview Query's community of experienced data scientist.
If you are a new user, please follow these three simple steps to get started:
- Use your existing IQ account to access the questions. Login here!
- Use our filters to find specific questions based on specific types of questions you want to practice with, your role, difficulty, and the company you're targeting. Our filters also allow you to find questions you've saved or completed.
- We recommend you first try answering the question without looking at other answers. This way, you'll be able to come up with an original answer, maximizing the efficacy of these practices.
Using Code Editors
On Interview Query, you can use our online SQL and Python editor to solve questions; we currently support MySQL 8.0.17 and Python 3.7.
Use the SQL editor to write SQL statements and run queries.
Use the Python editor to create functions and write test cases to build an optimal solution.
- After coming up with a solution, check out the "Details" tab and upvote the question if you found it helpful. Also, if you want to leave any feedback for the question click on the "Give Feedback" button at the bottom of the section.
- Next, check out the "Comments" tab and browse through others' answers to learn from the similarities and differences in each approach. Feel free to share your solution, leave feedback, and discuss with other community members. Upvote answers that you found particularly insightful or downvote any that you think needs review.
- Build a habit of practice to improve your interview skills effectively. The key to improving is consistency. We recommend you designate 30 minutes every day to practice. Answer questions, share feedback and learn from Interview Query's community of data scientists.