⏱️ Estimated completion time: 10 minutes
This guide provides details about Mantra and Okta provisioning integration.
- Push New Users
- New users created through Okta will also be created in Mantra.
- Push Groups
- Groups created in Okta can be sent to Mantra. They will be used to target more accurately your users.
- Push Profile Updates
- Updates made to the user's profile through Okta will be pushed to Mantra.
- Push User Deactivation
- Deactivating the user or disabling the user's access to the application through Okta will deactivate the user in Mantra.
- Reactivate Users
- User accounts can be reactivated in the application.
Before you configure provisioning for Mantra, you must reach out to the MantraSupport team to activate the feature. The following items will be provided:
- SCIM 2.0 Base Url
SCIM Configuration Steps
On the General tab:
Check Do not display application icon to users
Check Do not display application icon in the Okta Mobile app