Oink is a better way to organize finances in a community without any intermediaries. It is built for programmatic automations, decentralized decision-making, and transparency.
It provides the infrastructure to run bank-link services in Web3.
Oink is like SVB + LTSE/Carta + Deel for Web3.
Web3 wallets focus on individual use and aren’t built for businesses or organizations, which have very different needs.
Decentralized/community-driven organizations want to:
- Manage currency (USD, ETH, BTC, USDC) and track runway
- Track and approve expenses & transactions
- Accept investments in fiat and crypto
- Pay invoices in fiat
- Set up permissions for users
- Pay their employees and contractors in different currencies (direct deposit, wire transfers)
- Maintain transparency for every transaction and decision
- Integrate with accounting tools
- Issue and manage debit cards
- Treasury for DAO (Gnosis Safe + Snapshot)
- Community/decentralized health insurance
- Angel syndicates in Web3