We try to use Notion for everything we can use it for, so we can avoid tool explosion. It's our knowledge center, how we distribute and visualize tasks, how we organize plans and goals, how we draft documents, how we share work, etc.
We have two workspaces on Notion.:
- Polygloss Home is public to anyone. This applies to all pages nested inside it. Any team member and collaborator can edit, add comments, etc. Everyone on the internet can see everything. The Roadmap page specifically can be commented by anyone too.
- ‣ can be seen only by team members and collaborators. This applies to all pages nested inside it. If you have access to it, the link should say "Polygloss private documents". Because this page is open, but the private page isn't, everyone who doesn't have access will see an empty link. Team members and collaborators can edit anything in there.
Our Notion FAQ
- Where to create things in here?
- What can I create in here?
- What is OK for me to edit in here?
- Why sometimes I see more editors than people I know in the team?