What is this program?
Notion Ambassadors are passionate, volunteer enthusiasts who teach and share Notion with others. They lead local communities, organize online and offline events, produce courses and tutorials, create templates, share translations, and much more.
What it means to be a Notion Ambassador
- Notion Ambassadors are passionate enthusiasts who teach and share Notion in these ways:
- Community building - creating and managing user groups online and around the world, teaching Notion through workshops, courses and webinars, hosting virtual events
- Content creation - creating and sharing templates, producing videos (livestreams, tutorials, etc.), creating resource websites, building tools and apps, translating Notion into other languages
- You decide where you want to go and what you want to do — we're here to support you!
- Communities managed by Notion Ambassadors belong to you, not us. Notion will endorse your communities on our official Community page, but we won't be officially involved. If you reach a point where you can no longer manage a community, reach out to us and we'll help.
- Content created by Notion Ambassadors belongs to you. Notion may sometimes promote non-paid content in accordance with this policy on our Community page. In general, we love to share what you make with a broader audience 🙌
- All participation in the Notion Ambassadors program is completely voluntary. We understand that you have many commitments outside of this capacity. If at any point you no longer want to participate, please let us know. There will never be any hard feelings.
- If you wish to use your position and skills to generate income, that's allowed! Many of our Ambassadors already do this through courses and consulting (and we're super supportive). But, we strongly encourage transparency at all times. Our Notion Consultants program — which connects certified consultants to client work — is an entirely separate program.
- Teach and share Notion. You choose the approach you're most excited about. This could be organizing webinars, running a user group, helping out with language translation, creating templates, producing YouTube videos, creating a resource website — it's entirely up to you. All we ask is for Ambassadors to commit to 2-3 hours every quarter in service to the community. Do what you're most excited about and let us know what your plans are so we can continue to support you and what you build.
- Connect and share. Participate in our private Slack group by actively posting and commenting at minimum once a week. This is a collaborative community that builds on itself to get better every day. We encourage members to share their learnings and creations, ask for feedback, and help each other grow. Members of the Notion team will be in there doing the same :)
Benefits just for Notion Ambassadors
- Access to a Slack and workspace connecting Notion power users all over the globe
- The best resources and learning on how to push the product to its limits, teach other users, and build communities of your own
- Special AMA sessions with members of the Notion team
- Unique swag designed with you in mind
- Early access to new features (and the opportunity to provide feedback to the team!)