Download (Free) or Contribute!
💡 The extension is not in the Chrome Web Store yet, you'll need to download and install it manually!
- Clone the Repo from GitHub (clone the master branch for a stable version!)
- Extract the .zip file into a folder easy to remember
- Go to your Extension Setting in Chrome or the new Edge
- Click on "Developer Mode" to enable unpacked extensions
- Click on "Load Unpacked" and select the "src" folder
(inside the folder you extracted from the .zip file)
- Done! Go to a Notion Page with some math blocks to try it out!
💡 Comment here to ask for help
- Open the extension with Alt + Shift + M
- Edit Code in the current Notion Page
- The Math Blocks are automatically loaded from the current page inside the the Extension
- Better editing experience than the one provided in Notion
- Integrated CodeMirror editor.
- Possibility to use tabs and new lines to indent code.
- Bigger edit area (and scrollable).
- Other useful code editing features (colour formatting, etc..).
- Direct rendering of the formula inside the Extension
- Quickly write new code to test it or use it in a new block
- This space is cleaned whenever you close the extension popup.
- Store codes from the page, quick codes or just new codes into the extension, .
(A lot of new features coming based on stored codes!)
- Give a name and tags to stored codes.
- Use \NameOfAStoredCode to quickly insert its code into any other code.