We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Node.js Engineer to join our team and work with us to build and implement new features and functionalities for our e-commerce marketing solutions. You’ll work closely with other members of the Engineering team to continue building out our applications, services, APIs, and backend systems to move our products forward.
We're looking for someone with plenty of experience and drive to get things done. We're looking for a well-rounded developer, simply writing good code isn't enough. We want someone who can think about creative solutions to complex problems and be opinionated about product decisions. We move fast and encourage breaking things to build them better!
The Node JS engineer will drive our applications:
- developing server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database
- ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end, as well as integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application
- understanding of front-end technologies
- writing the backend code to enhance our products and services introducing new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements
- connect backend code to the frontend, create new internal and public API endpoints, and modify existing services to support additional functionality.
← All Open Positions · Intro · Product · Role · Apply
About the role
- This is a Senior level position, looking for experienced candidates only.
- Currently considering candidates within a 6-hour difference from EST only.
- Must be great at communication (fluent in English). Written communication is key given the async mode prevalence in our communication and working style.
- Comfortable working in a fully remote company with a distributed team.
- Driven by accountability, ownership, collaboration.
- Babel, ES6, and up to date with latest releases
- Vue, React, Svelte, or other modern frontend frameworks
- Webpack or Rollup