Below are some recent examples where No More Marking was used for research purposes.
- Wheadon, C., Barmby, P., Christodoulou, D., & Henderson, B. (2020). A comparative judgement approach to the large-scale assessment of primary writing in England. Assessment in Education: Principles, Policy & Practice, 27, 46-64
- Eaves, J. (2020). Domain-specific and domain-general skills in the identification of conceptually-derived arithmetic strategies (PhD Thesis, Loughborough University).
- Davies, B., Alcock, L., & Jones, I. (2020). Comparative judgement, proof summaries and proof comprehension. Educational Studies in Mathematics, 105, 181-197.
- Holmes, S. D., He, Q., & Meadows, M. (2017). An investigation of construct relevant and irrelevant features of mathematics problem-solving questions using comparative judgement and Kelly’s Repertory Grid. Research in Mathematics Education, 19, 112-129.
- Jones, I., Wheadon, C., Humphries, S., & Inglis, M. (2016). Fifty years of A‐level mathematics: have standards changed? British Educational Research Journal, 42, 543-560.