🔥 Minimum 10 titles per video. Try to come up with more.
- [ ] Create 10 Title Ideas and bold favourite
- [ ] Create 3 Thumbnail Suggestions and select fav
- [ ] Structure and Plan Script
- [ ] Arrange call with Ali for notes (if necessary)
- [ ] Identify 5 possible branding components
- [ ] Write script
- [ ] Get script checked by second person
- [ ] Make necessary edits/changes.
- [ ] Ready to film?
- [ ] Filmed
- [ ] Sent to Editor?
- [ ] Edited
- [ ] ‼️ If sponsored, upload ad-free version to Nebula and release anytime before the main channel video is released.
- [ ] Add description
- [ ] A few sentences about the video in a friendly fashion, below the sponsor CTA (without a 'hey guys' or 'hey friends', just the description)
- [ ] Ensure sponsor CTA includes all needed detail and test link
- [ ] Add tags
- [ ] Add end screen (create custom playlist if needed)
- [ ] Send to Rev for captioning once uploaded as Unlisted
- [ ] Add video to most relevant playlist
- [ ] Schedule video for publish date at 5-6pm GMT based on VidIQ
- [ ] If sponsored, mark as published on Hello and send link to sponsor
- [ ] Add pinned comment with sponsor CTA / timestamps to YouTube video.
- [ ] Share video to Twitter - "hey friends, just uploaded a new video about X, would love it if you could check it out [LINK]"
- [ ] Instagram Story - Post video thumbnail (the one used in the video) as an Instagram story with swipe-up link to video. "Hey friends, just released a new video about X" above the image. "Swipe up to check it out xx" underneath the image.
- [ ] Share Instagram POST 24hrs later with alternative thumbnail in 4x5 saying "hey friends, just uploaded a new video about X, link in bio xx"
💉 Remix Checklist
- [ ] Turn into tweet thread of key points, with final tweet in thread = link to the video. Aim to post the day after video goes live on YouTube. Each tweet in thread with an emoji.
- [ ] Turn into instagram carousel (where possible) based on twitter thread text and emojis. Aim to post 2 days after video goes live on YouTube.
- [ ] Turn into Linkedin post based on tweet thread of key points (and emojis), link to actual video in a comment on Linkedin, not within the post itself. Aim to post within 48h of video going live on YouTube.
- [ ] Turn into native blog post and embed video right at the top
⛰ Tell the Story
Who is the character?
What do they want?
Why can’t they get what they want?
What are the stakes? Ie: What will happen if they don’t get what they want?
Who or what helps them?
How do they get what they want?
How are they transformed by this experience?
🔥 Aim to get at least 5 of these, from different categoreis, into all videos.
- ✨ Values
- 🪙 Icons + Tokens
- 📣 Rituals
- 🍼 Origin Story
- 💬 Language
- 📚 Mentors
- 🦸 Superpowers
- 😈 Pagans
- 🐶 Recurring Characters
In this video I will use these 5 Branding Components
🐝 HIVEs Framework
🎣 1. Hook
💭 2. Intro
Hey friends, welcome back to the channel. If you're new here my name's Ali, I'm a doctor based in the UK, and on this channel we explore the strategies and tools that help us live healthier, happier, more productive lives.