🔥 Minimum 10 titles per video. Try to come up with more.
- [ ] Create 10 Title Ideas and bold favourite
- [ ] Create 3 Thumbnail Suggestions and select fav
- [ ] Structure and Plan Script
- [ ] Arrange call with Ali for notes (if necessary)
- [ ] Identify 5 possible branding components
- [ ] Write script
- [ ] Get script checked by second person
- [ ] Make necessary edits/changes.
- [ ] Ready to film?
- [ ] Filmed
- [ ] Sent to Editor?
- [ ] Edited
- [ ] ‼️ If sponsored, upload ad-free version to Nebula and release anytime before the main channel video is released.
- [ ] Add description
- [ ] A few sentences about the video in a friendly fashion, below the sponsor CTA (without a 'hey guys' or 'hey friends', just the description)
- [ ] Ensure sponsor CTA includes all needed detail and test link
- [ ] Add tags
- [ ] Add end screen (create custom playlist if needed)
- [ ] Send to Rev for captioning once uploaded as Unlisted
- [ ] Add video to most relevant playlist
- [ ] Schedule video for publish date at 5-6pm GMT based on VidIQ
- [ ] If sponsored, mark as published on Hello and send link to sponsor
- [ ] Add pinned comment with sponsor CTA / timestamps to YouTube video.
- [ ] Share video to Twitter - "hey friends, just uploaded a new video about X, would love it if you could check it out [LINK]"
- [ ] Instagram Story - Post video thumbnail (the one used in the video) as an Instagram story with swipe-up link to video. "Hey friends, just released a new video about X" above the image. "Swipe up to check it out xx" underneath the image.
- [ ] Share Instagram POST 24hrs later with alternative thumbnail in 4x5 saying "hey friends, just uploaded a new video about X, link in bio xx"