Welcome to Cohome! To help you get started, let's walk through some of the most basic things you can do with your Cohome account.
Download Cohome iOS App
To start using Cohome, you'll need to download the app and sign up for an account. It's available for free on the App Store.
Create an account
Upon opening the app for the first time, you'll be asked for your phone number and receive an access code to log in.
Next, you'll be asked to provide up to FIVE topics you like around real estate. It will make conversations and events more personal for you, and even help you discover new groups that relevant to your interests.
Complete your profile
Your profile page is a hub for yourself, where you can keep track of :
- Followers and Followings
- Bio. Profile pages are often the first thing people visit, so it's best to present your real name, profile picture, email, company and bio up to date. Your email is invisible to the public, it's solely for Cohome to communicate with you regarding your account. Your profile picture is the icon that appears all over the platform, while your bio is a space to offer a brief description of yourself or your brand. If you are a real estate professional or brand, you can also add a link to your website ( BiggerPockets, Website etc.), if applicable.
- Latest conversations. This won't be able to show to yourself on your profile, but does it in front of other members. We keep all your conversations on the main feed if you select "Only see my conversations". This includes conversations you've created and conversations shared with you.
- Groups. This includes groups you've joined and ones you've created, so you can easily access them by clicking group icons.
- Social media. We currently allow users to sync LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Share. You can share your own profile to your friends and scan QR code so they can find your profile right away.
- Setting. You can access to
Edit: You can change your name, company, description, email, social media.