Singapore based B2B Fintech start-up
Position: Netsuite Integrations Engineer
Experience: 3+ years
Salary Range: 2k - 3.2k USD / month + stock options
Submit your CV+cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
⚙️ Engineering at Peakflo
We are looking for quick-thinking, problem-solving Netsuite Integration engineers to build the next generation of fintech products. You will be a founding team member for our Integration service which connects with accounting systems (like Netsuite). Integration service is one of the most important parts of our eco system, so we are implementing it using best engineering practices of building distributed scalable applications. Join us to be part of this exciting journey.
You should apply if you are interested in Netsuite, backends, microservice distributed architecture; if you are looking to join a high-growth high-pace startup with great engineering culture; if you want to work in a passionate high-skilled team.
💪 What you’ll do
- Work directly with the CTO & Founder to help shape our product and culture.
- Take full ownership of our integration with Netsuite, which includes a SuiteBundle and a serverless Node.js application communicating with each other.
- Design and build new features, simplify existing services, and scale our systems as we rapidly grow and evolve.
- Write sustainable, testable, high-quality, high-performance code.
- Write scalable, observable, and fault-tolerant features in a microservice system.
- Support, maintain, and debug microservices in a complex distributed system.
- Work with our technology stack: Netsuite SuiteScript, Node.js, Typescript, git, Google Cloud, github actions.
- Collaborate with teammates through planning, pair programming, code review, and testing.
- Partner with members of a cross-functional team and other stakeholders to contribute to setting the direction of our product: learn about our business problems, explore solutions, weigh design tradeoffs, write effective user stories, and prioritize them to deliver maximum value in a sustainable, incremental fashion.
🕵️♀️ Who we’re looking for
- You are a highly knowledgeable and experienced backend engineer.