Made on 12-2020 || LinkedIn
I made this manual to deconstruct how I operate optimally, build a stronger relationship with you, and help us collaborate efficiently.
👋🏼 Who I am
- Pronouns: he / his / him
- Born in Delhi, India. I moved to the US to join Georgia Tech for a master's degree.
- I am PM at Facebook driving growth for small business products. Previously I was at Yelp where I built the experimentation framework from the ground up (HBS Case, Webinar) and more recently worked on growing "request a quote".
- Outside of work, I am on a continuous pursuit of chai, beer, and productivity hacks. I love reading about product strategy and design.
- I am super extroverted and always down for coffee chats.
♥️ What I care about
- Supporting small businesses: Growing up in India I was surrounded by mom-and-pop stores. Witnessing their highs and lows got me extremely passionate about creating value for small businesses.
- Empowering teams to succeed: I will be a strong advocate for the team, remove blockers, and facilitate partnerships. My job is to help the team find direction and be productive.
- People first: I consider my community (professional and social) as my biggest asset and investing in people is my #1 priority.
- Feedback Feedback Feedback: More on this below...
- There is no such thing as over communication. When in doubt, include me in the communication, and I will do the same.
- Consistency in format and cadence goes a long way in building trust and helping us stay on the same page.