I'm studying Management Science and Engineering with a concentration in Organizations, Technology, and Policy.
My classes teach me how to code, lead diverse teams, optimize supply chains, analyze statistical data, give speeches, use design thinking strategies, write effectively, think critically about current events and more. I'm advised by Professor Tom Byers, a leader in entrepreneurial education.
A Sampler of My Favorite Courses
- PSYCH 30N: The Science of Diverse Communities
- PWR 1: The Rhetoric of What and How We Eat
- CS 106A: Programming Methodology (Python)
- CS 106B: Programming Abstractions (C++)
- CME 103: Introduction to Matrix Methods
- GERMAN 97: 10 Poems That Will Change Your Life
- MS&E 140: Accounting for Managers and Entrepreneurs
- ECON 50: Economic Analysis
- ORALCOMM 177: Power of Performance
- MS&E 175: Innovation, Creativity, and Change
- MS&E 193: Technology and National Security: Past, Present, and Future
- THINK 65: Preventing Human Extinction