💄 This is a Mood Board! Feel free to head to the website: Tzedakah Boxx
Who would Tzedakah be? ****
- Vintage looks, a fashion queen with a kick
- Femme Beauty
- Artsy, theatrical cooky aunt - camp
- Regal vintage looks: Lena Horne, Audrey Hepburn, Lana Turner, Diahann Carroll, Phylicia Rashad
- 1950s and 1960s Mod: Lana Del Rey, January Jones in Mad Men, Dionne Warwick
- Hip 90s Living Single chic
- Modern drag inspiration: Sasha Velour, Divine, Miz Cracker
- Delightful then surprisingly Dark and Macabre
- Swaying hair, big hair
- Saying what no one else will
- Rambling Short stories
- I rarely say anything bad about anything, I like everything.
Eternally optimistic with a thread of darkness
- Adaptive Reuse and thriftiness
- Charitable Giving and Community Engagement
- Righteousness and Goodness
- Blunt honesty that's constructive and always means well
- Jewish Values and References
- Financial caution
- Save save save? No! Spend spend spend... On me!
- Save your money, IRA!
- Give to charity, I'm right here!
- Oh she needs it, she's my charitable giving this year.
- Oh look, a penny!
- Ooh I'm feeling gelty
- I'm very ACTIVE in my community!
Comedic Material to Explore
- Favorite Jewish Yiddish quotes