This page shows a snapshot of the current roadmap. It is organized in a simple way:
- Recently released: Items that were recently released as Generally Available
- Early availability: Items which are available behind a feature flag (introduced in v2.1.0) or by invite only
- WIP: Items we're actively working on now. They should be released shortly, typically within the next 2 months or so.
- Planned: Items we want to pick up once we're done with the "WIP" section. These are unlikely to change, and would generally be expected within a period of 3 to 6 months unless they're exceptionally big.
- Candidates: Items we know about, and are considering to support, but can't already provide any timeline estimate due to the complexity of the set of elements they depend on.
- Is linked to an issue in GitHub to make it easy to follow, or vote on
- Has an area to allow filtering the roadmap accordingly
- Can contain details for the reasoning behind prioritizing the item or not doing it