<img src="https://rustlabs.com/img/items180/hammer.png" alt="https://rustlabs.com/img/items180/hammer.png" width="40px" /> Moderators consist of Ticketeers, Discord Angels, and Helpers. They are in charge of keeping the chat not too toxic, directing players to make tickets, and answering general questions. Their main power is muting and unmuting players.
- Quickly answers tickets made in Discord
- Escalates tickets to Admins if needed
- Gets players to make tickets if they need help in-game
> Discord Angel
- Watches the chat channels
- Directs players to the correct chat channel(s) in Discord
- Quickly mutes players for breaking the rules
- Finds bugs and report them to Owner
- Answers noob/quick questions in chat channels
- Passes along popular ideas to Owner
Requirements to become a Moderator:
**- 100+ hours across all 3R servers
- 300+ hours on Rust
- Reliable, punctual, calm, helpful, and respectful
- Nitro-boosting the Discord server
- No VAC/game bans in the last 365 days
- No more than 1 VAC/game ban on account
- Above the age of 15
- Known be fairly calm and non-aggressive
- Able to check Discord and Battlemetrics at any reasonable time
- Has a personal mobile phone
- Has Shadowplay all set up
- Fluent in English
- Uses an SSD or NVMe M.2 SSD to run Rust
- A good understanding of server commands
Some of the requirements above may be waived if the player is well-known and trusted outside of the 3R community or has limited access to Moderator privileges.
Think you meet the requirements?
Reach out directly to
SawyerWD#0333 on Discord to apply!