As a mobile engineer at Trinsic, you'll have the opportunity to redefine how people around the world interact with their personal data and manage their identity. You'll be making the world and its useful services more accessible to people who desperately need it. Your work will have a massive impact on the world.
At the same time, you'll work with a supportive, remote team that loves to work intensely and have fun while doing it. We're a young startup, so you'll wear a lot of hats. One day you might be contributing to an open source framework, the next you might be working on our Azure backend service.
We're looking for
- A well-rounded engineer who is particularly strong in both Android or iOS development
- The ability to deliver pixel-perfect mobile views in at least one mobile framework (eg React Native or Flutter)
- Experience shipping world-class products in both Android and iOS
- The ability to contribute to supporting backend libraries and protocols that power the mobile codebase (in C# and .NET Core, Rust also a plus)
- Someone who takes ownership and pride in their work, makes and delivers on commitments, and isn't satisfied with anything less than excellence
- The desire to help define architecture and strategic roadmap for a product intended to reach billions of people, balancing business objectives, end-user needs, and technical feasibility
- An exceptional communicator who will be effective on a remote team
- Someone who identifies with the core values and philosophy of self-sovereign identity, namely privacy, autonomy, and individual dignity
Engineering Interview Process: what to expect