Company is working on CMS for leasing application management.
It creates, reads, updates leasing documents, as well as manages users in the system.
It has a dedicated backend and uses multiple 3rd-party integrations, like document scanning and scannig, product catalog search, address look-up, etc.
Want to get more details about company and projects?
Have a quick look at presentation - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R4To--j0V0Dbz8FZ4cD0RwPchEHPQ71Z/view?usp=sharing
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of VueJS experience;
- Middle+ Seniority level;
- Good knowledge of Jest + BDD (gherkin) testing;
- Experience with BootstrapCSS.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interfaces;
- Write clean, robust code backed by automated unit tests;
- Evaluate and recommend software components and practices to help keep the product up to date;
- Development of flexible and well-structured front-end architecture.
- EUR 3,800.00 - 5,300.00 per month depending on tech interview;
- Mon-Fri 09.00-18.00 EET (+/- 2 hours). Office is located in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Fluency in English is a must 🔥