💼 Full time // 🌍 Remote, LA, NYC, SF // 👩💻 7 Teammates
Launch House is a community built to connect and support the world’s most ambitious entrepreneurs and creators. We're a cross between SoHo House and Y Combinator – focused on bringing together high quality people and accelerating their careers through authentic connections.
We’re aiming to create a digital community experience like no other, and are looking for a special community builder to help us make it happen.
The ideal teammate for this role has strong community building experience, is equal parts visionary and executor, and has a passion for helping startups plus empathy for the founder journey.
- Build hundreds of new relationships with some of the most ambitious people in the world.
- Run the Launch House Discord community and our new Launch House Metaverse location.
- Manage all digital programming — planning, hosting, and designing events.
- Lead all communications to keep community members excited and up to date.
- Create mechanisms to maximize engagemment and make the community self-organizing and self-sustaining. Empower members to build and run components of the community.
- Social promotion and content creation – publicly elevate community members, share your community building philosophies and musings, and work with our growth team to drive community awareness.
- Work with to our product team to offer input as we build out our 'digital campus' platform.
- Design and launch new experimental initiatives and products for the community based on feedback and your own ideas – take projects from 0 to 1.
- Ultimately, ensure members have a mind-blowing experience, unlike any other community they've ever been part of before. Member experience must be 10000%.