Troop Program Resources includes hundreds of games.
Here are 9 additional Games! ← a google doc
posted Mar 26, 2016, 8:57 PM by Keith Savage
- Thick heavy rope
- Padded weight at the end of the rope if required.
- Simple is an understatement for this game but the Scouts seem to really enjoy it.
- Form a circle smaller than the radius of the rope.
- The leader stands in the middle of the circle and starts spinning the rope around.
- The aim of the game is to jump over the rope - not letting it touch any part of you.
- If the rope does touch you then you're out.
- The last scout remaining is the winner.
- Depending on the weight and thickness of the rope you may need to weight it at the end to help carry on it's momentum.
posted Mar 26, 2016, 8:54 PM by Keith Savage
- 2 Scouts start the game off by linking arms together to for the
"Amoebae". All other plays spread out around the hall and have to avoid
contact with the Amoebae.
- If the Amoebae touch another Scout then they assimilated into Amoebae and link arms with the Amoebae Scouts.
- Once the Amoebae chain reaches 4 Scouts then the Amoebae splits into 2 chains of 2.
- The last Scout not to be touched by the Amoebae is the winner.
- The advantage of this game is that nobody is out of the game until the end.
3 Legged Soccer
posted Mar 26, 2016, 8:52 PM by Keith Savage
- Couldn't be more simple - normal soccer rules but everybody is paired off and their legs tied together
WARNING: THIS CAN BE A SERIOUSLY FUNNY GAME!
Circular Tug of War
posted Mar 26, 2016, 8:42 PM by Keith Savag