💡 If you feel like you don’t match these criteria exactly, please reach out to us anyways. We believe that character is just as important as your skills.
🔍 Who Are We Looking For
We are seeking Medicinal Chemists to drive the development of our drug discovery pipeline. This role entails playing a leading role in the development of our proprietary screening platform. We're looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, loves taking ownership and is never happy about a job half-done.
- Development of data analysis platform for integrated combinatorial chemistry and sequencing data.
- Lead adoption of best-practice computational chemistry principles in the organization.
- Develop DNA sequencing protocol together with the Applied Sciences team and coordination of data processing processes.
- Work with the chemistry team on identifying and coordinating optimal building blocks and DNA library designs.
- Build machine learned models for compound activity.
- Operate virtual screens.
- Run docking and/or molecular dynamics studies.
- Integrate information from outside sources (such as patents, meetings and literature) into program development.
- Organise and present weekly science review to Management and Scientific Advisory Board.
- Coordinate internal ELN system for reporting.
- Active participation in hiring processes for the computational team.