Weekly Meeting Agenda and Minutes - Sprint Retrospective and Next Sprint Planning
1. Check in (10 mins)
Every attendee gives short 1min greeting, how they are doing and how their past week has been
- [ ] Nate - slow week, not around as much out of service. Quiz - need to figure out focus and have a quiz follow up on that.
- [ ] Phero - Mostly Telegram. Meeting for quiz didn’t happen. Week is ok.
- [ ] Kirstin - not here today for meeting
- [ ] Sheldon - last week was ok. Still a few things working on with Nate for bio. They will ask Alex. Engagement wise it has been good. Overall its good on reddit. Article to be done by the 10th
- [ ] Marta - Guideline is done. Two points Kirstin will add. Gave away the tokens today. Farewell today. Key take-away was to work on structure and clarity for Aragon. Handing over to Samar.
- [ ] Aakansha - Ok week. Last week was working Telegram moderation. Created a link to forward. Inviting people to Telegram and has pasted the link to see how many people are joining in. Will post more content from Twitter to Telegram
- [ ] Ellis - Not here
- [ ] Lucas - Not here
- [ ] Samar - Samar is getting acquainted with the work to take over Marta’s role
- [ ] Fintan - Intro t0 DAO content. Will share with us the writing style. Editing AMAs
2. Retrospective Intro (5 mins)
- [ ] Review of previous Sprint - Last sprint done in month of May. Reviewing what worked and what didn't and decide on what we want to try out moving forward.