The purpose of a mastermind group coaching program is to help members succeed and reach their goals. Mastermind groups do this by creating an environment with plenty of peer support and troubleshooting any problems
along the way.
The Mastermind group format is usually more flexible and open, and could serve as a great additional support layer for existing offerings, like a recorded online course or 1 on 1 coaching!
What can be included in a Mastermind format:
- Live group calls, where group members listen and share their existing wins and challenges (an essential part of the format)
- The group can use the Cluster chat to ask questions, get to know each other and ask for advice on the go
- Dynamic facilitation process: The facilitator can share relevant content to Cluster members according to the common challenges that arise
- Create polls, surveys and questionnaire to check-in with the group members
- Offer optional add-on 1:1 time with you