The 1inch Labs is a decentralized group of software builders and a key contributor to the 1inch Network (https://1inch.io/). The 1inch Labs operates in the decentralized finance (DeFi) segment, which offers alternatives to traditional financial products, based on digital assets.
Among the 1inch Labs' products are the 1inch Aggregation Protocol, the 1inch Liquidity Protocol and the 1inch Limit Order Protocol, which enable users to swap crypto at the best rates, securely and fast.
The 1inch Labs' mission is to make DeFi services available to the highest possible number of users, offering them access to financial products built with cutting-edge tech.
- 3+ years experience in marketing management, preferably in crypto projects;
- Comprehensive understanding of the DeFi/crypto/blockchain space;
- Previous experience in marketing management, content management, community management, marketing management, and engagement with developers;
- Experience in engaging multiple audiences gathering their feedback, build relationships, create content and partnerships, grow the community, and discover evangelists;
- Experience in managing marketing over the Discourse platform, knowledgeable about the available tools for the platform;
- Experience in developing from scratch and implementing programs for ambassadors, project advocates and contributors;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Native or near-native English proficiency.
- Drive marketing strategy, development, growth, and engagement in APAC;
- Drive the recruitment of country managers and local agencies;
- Managing a number of country, managers and local agencies, including mentoring, assessment and overseeing administration tasks;
- Act as the interface with Marketing, Social Media, R&D, Public Relations, Сommunity members and etc;
- Ensure on-going development in the specified regions;
- Attend global tech and digital assets events, including speaking engagements.
- Act as a point of escalation and Arbitration for counrty managers and other involved parties.