Remote, Part-Time, and Flexible (1-10 hours/week, $150-225/hr)
BestPracticer (https://bestpracticer.com) helps modern workers continuously upgrade their skills and excel at work. We deeply believe that all people are capable of growth and rapid skill development, particularly when they have an expert in their corner.
We're taking a fresh approach to leadership training by focusing on domain expertise, authoritative content, and a clear methodology. On BestPracticer, any accomplished marketer or marketing leader can become a rockstar coach.
Our learners range from new in the field to senior leaders, so we're also looking for coaches of all levels. The only requirement is that you love working 1-1 with individuals that are eager to learn.
About The Role
- Work 1-1 with marketers and marketing leaders: We match you with individuals across a variety of companies that are eager to learn from your skills and experience. You'll meet with them on a regular basis to help them learn and grow using the BestPracticer curriculum and coaching methodology. We match learners with coaches that are 1-2 levels ahead of them.
- Help learners overcome on-the-job challenges: Use your expertise and perspective to give learners actionable steps to take with confidence towards solving work challenges and performing at the peak of their ability.
- Teach skills that are valuable throughout a learner's career: Use BestPracticer content and skill maps to help learners identify and focus on the skills that will enable them to achieve their long-term career goals.
- Build meaningful relationships: The most fun and rewarding part of being a coach on BestPracticer are the connections you make. You'll build deep relationships with like-minded individuals in the industry, share in their challenges and wins, and help someone make meaningful, career-changing progress.
- You have several years of marketing leadership experience (people management of marketers) and a track record of success on the job
- We also look for people with management experience to coach managers within the marketing org. To qualify, you have at least a couple of years of marketing leadership (including people management) experience, leading marketing and growth teams in startup and/or large company environments.
- You enjoy driving complex and critical marketing initiatives and/or leading teams of marketing professionals. You are dedicated to getting high-quality results from yourself or from your team
- You particularly enjoy the 1-1 aspects of leadership, helping individuals reach their full potential through mentorship and coaching.
Or email email@example.com if you have any questions about the role